36 GREENWOOD VILLAGE ROAD, REDBANK PLAINS
Positioned 35kms west of Brisbane in the City of Ipswich, this estate is surrounded by bushland, parks and reserves. The estate is less than 10km from employment hubs Ipswich CBD and Springfield, and minutes from the recently completed Town Square shopping centre in Redbank Plains.
Located in the heart of the home you will love the open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The kitchen features gorgeous stone benchtops, an abundance of storage below the benches and overhead, ceramic cooktop, stainless steel canopy rangehood, oven and dishwasher. Finished with a single door pantry, designated microwave space, island bench with a breakfast bar, the chef of the family will be extremely happy.
The adjoining dining and lounge room is light filled with air conditioning to keep the whole family cool. Huge sliding doors allows access to the gorgeous back deck that overlooks the back yard. Sit back and enjoy a refreshing drink whilst watching the kids and pets play.
The house is set on an expansive 597sqm block amid natural leafy surrounds.
~ L o c a t i o n F e a t u r e s ~
– Conveniently located close to several schools, including Redbank Plains State High School & Fernbrooke State School
– Supermarket 7 minutes away
– Redbank Plains Tavern 8 minutes away
– Situated about 45 minutes from Brisbane CBD and an hour from Gold Coast
– Easy access to highway
* 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Master with ensuite, walk-in and air con
* Modern living area with easy flow access to the backyard
* Separate laundry
* Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and quality fixtures
* Double automatic lock-up garage
* Fully fenced yard
* Currently Tenanted
The property is well maintained and for the shrewd buyer an excellent investment or terrific first home.
DISCLAIMER: RealHub Property Solutions has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Property photos were taken after the completion of the build in 2018 and property is currently tenanted. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.